Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Who? Little ol' Me? An Award?!

I was beside myself with glee and truly ecstatic to have recently received not one, not two, not three, not even four (!), but FIVE awards for my blogging efforts at Paracinema…The Blog, and now here, at Chuck Norris Ate My Baby!

The first award is one of the greatest of honors, the “Good Read” award…

The “Good Read” award is followed by these four honorary achievements that all blogger's would aspire to receive…








These awards were kindly given to me by one of the most knowledgeable film fans that I know, Hans, from Quiet Cool. In a return favor for a blog well done, I too would like to pass these honorary awards to Hans for his phenomenal work over at his blog, Quiet Cool.

While I’m at it, I will pass on these honors and awards to a few other blogs of note, consistently great blogs that are constantly being checked on by myself for new content…

Bill over at Dear Bastards

Jeff and his blog Dinner With Max Jenke

Ashlee of Sassy Smurf - The Girl, Culture, & Aberrance fame

James from Behind the Couch

B-Sol from The Vault of Horror and sister blog Day of the Woman done by one miss BJ-C

Marty, the man behind the Screen Writing blog

Alex’s blog, Assorted Loaf

Even though Hans already gave props to Emily, I too will throw a shout out to her for her fine work at The Deadly Doll's House of Horror Nonsense

And last, but certainly not least, since I received these awards mostly based off my work at Paracinema…The Blog, I would love to honor my fellow posters, Dylan, Christine, and Joe for their fine work at a blog that I am very proud to be a part of.

Give these fantastic, award winning blogs a whirl…I myself am now going to get wasted in celebration of my Boombastic awards!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jeff, but your blog is still the best of them all...because I know you post in the nude. And that's, award winning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Word! Too bad there's not an award for Best Naked Blogger. In the meantime, A Great Read will have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks man, that's very kind of you, though I have no idea who I'll pass it along to, as most of the people I'd consider are already spoken for here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You deserve these awards, Matt. I look forward to reading more of your work in the future and will be stopping back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and not sure who you were intending for each award, but I'm snagging the vintage library hottie by way of visual representation to use on the blog. If you intended to give me the cross stitched 'Kreativ Blogger' award, I apologize.
    ;P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha...they are all for you, Mob! I couldn't keep that bangin' librarian all to myself now could I? And you put out a great blog, fast and easy to read (unlike mine!), and it is a nice change of pace from the rest of the movie type blogs that are out there. Yours has a lot of personality!

    And thank you again, Hans...you trully are a gentleman and a scholar! Hope you enjoy the crap I write in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Most Popular Posts

Chuck Norris Ate My Baby is in no way endorsed by or affiliated with Chuck Norris the Actor.